Wes is happy and grateful to be able to serve his neighbors, friends, and family in St. George, Utah.
Wesley A. Winsor’s practice consists primarily of Estate Planning and Contracts Law. He is a seasoned negotiator and experienced in guiding disputes into resolution.
- Succession Planning
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Probate, Guardianship, and Conservatorship
- LLC’s- Operating agreements, Entity Formation, Partnership Agreements
- Lease Agreements
- Product Liability waivers
- Service Agreements
- Negotiation of Contract disputes
In addition to his career, Wes’ interests include entrepreneurship, basketball, bargain shopping, longboarding, and most of all spending time with his wife Lindsay and their four children.
Faulkner University, Thomas Goode Jones School of Law- J.D., Eagle Scholarship Recipient
Brigham Young University- B.S., Business Management- Supply Chain Emphasis
Professional and Civic Activities